A perfect foundation on which to build stunning spaces
Get the natural look of wood and stone flooring with the added day to day advantages of vinyl flooring.
Stunning wood and stone effects are painstakingly recreated across our ranges with beautiful depth of colour. Our Impress collection even includes a registered emboss texture which allows you to see and feel grains, grooves and knots just like real wood.
The easy maintenance of vinyl flooring (a simple weekly mop or brush keeps the floor looking as good as new) together with great sound and heat insulation properties ensures that luxury vinyl flooring is a great, cost effective alternative to the real stone or wood flooring.
Moduleo® luxury vinyl flooring is:
- Moisture-resistant – perfect for slippery areas such as kitchens or bathrooms
- Scratch and scuff resistant – due to a unique Protectonite PU wear-layer
- Slip resistant – featuring a top R10 rating
- Easy to clean and maintain – just a simple brush or mop
- Great at sound and heat insulation – no more cold stone under your feet
- Easy to install – thanks to CLICK technology; no adhesive, no fuss
- Dependable and durable – with a 20 year guarantee available
- Environmentally friendly – made with 50% recycled materials with major eco-credentials
- Designed to reflect unique textures and patterns found in natural wood and stone flooring – be sure to view Impress which features a unique registered emboss texture
You can be assured of our meticulous attention to detail to recreate and bring all the authenticity and elegance of real wood and stone into either your home or business. All Moduleo® luxury vinyl flooring uses a unique printing technique to make our designs razor-sharp together with a structure press to accurately re-create the subtle textures found in wood grains and stone grooves. Impress goes one step further with an actual registered emboss texture which brings real knots and grooves into the flooring.
Need any questions answered? Contact us by calling 0141 632 5898 or pop in to our showroom at 340 Battlefield road, Glasgow G42 9JD